Indian (GOA) Embassy & VFS London Visa Services
OUR VISA HANDLING FEES:
– Indian/Goa Tourist Visa Application From £40
– Indian/Goa Business Visa Application From £50
– Indian/Goa Employment Visa Application From £100
Getting you Indian visa could not be simpler!
You do not have to attend the Indian High Commission, or queue at the Indian Visa Application Centres. We we will queue for you, file your applications and then collect and return your passports after they have been endorsed by the Indian Embassy.
Planning a beach holiday in Kerala? Going to Goa? Embarking on an tour of India? On you way to marvel at the Taj Mahal? Ready to discover the mystery of Rajasthan?
Just three simple steps:
1. Simply select the India visa type and duration that you require from the table below, then click the ‘Visa Booking & Enquiries’ button. A short online Indian Visa Booking Contact form will open.
2. Fill in your contact details, India travel date and any questions that you might have for us – then click ‘Send’ * We will reply to your booking enquiry via an email with the appropriate India visa application forms attached, a listing of the documents required, answers to your questions and breakdown of the costs.
3. Post, Courier or hand deliver your application(s) to our central London office – sit back and wait for a few days. * We will email you: o Notification of having received your documents o Notification of your visa application having ben filed o Notification of the success of your India visa application
APPLICATION FOR A GOA TOURIST VISA – SUPPORTING DOCUMENTATION
Original Passport with at least 6 months validity remaining
Completed/signed visa application form
x2 photographs 50mm x 50mm
Travel Insurance (advisable)
Non UK passport holders are required to show proof of one year UK residence by way of a 12 months old bank statement or utility bill and their most recent bank statement/utility bill. Applicants with less than twelve months residence require additional letter from their UK employer/university and additional
Non Residence Form.